We are now sending our monthly newsletter by email. If you would like to receive the library's newsletter please email Director, Betsy Eggers, at email@example.com or you can call 419-592-2531. The newsletter will also be available in print at all of our locations.
Join us as we celebrate Star Wars Day on Thursday, May 4, at 3:45 pm in the Children's Department. We will show The Clone Wars (Animated Movie).
As more star systems get swept into the Clone Wars, the valiant Jedi knights struggle to maintain order. Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan learner Ahsoka Tano Embark on a mission that brings them face-to-face with
NPL with OSU Extension Office presents Master Gardener Program on Wednesday, May 17, at 1:00 pm. The program will include the following:
- A brief slideshow presentation
- FREE gardening catalog handouts
- FREE farmers market directory for our region
- Information on bees and pollinators
- OSU Extension factsheets on raised bed gardens
- FOR SALE: packets of Ohio native wildflower seeds for planting and blooming this year
- See an example of a mushroom growing kit for oyster mushrooms
- Question and Answer time throughout the program.