Interested in furthering your knowledge or learning a new hobby? With LinkedIn Learning you can learn from a variety of topics from management to photography. You simply need your library card and PIN. If you already created an account through Lynda.com, you will find your content is now in LinkedIn Learning. Content from Lynda.com has been migrated so you can continue learning.
With LinkedIn Learning you can:
- Access 16,000+ expert-led courses
- Earn a certificate when you complete a course
- Receive course recommendations tailored to you
- Use project files and quizzes to practice while you learn
- View courses anytime on your computer or phone
And this is all free thanks to a partnership with your local library and OPLIN (Ohio Public Library Information Network). For more information stop by your library or call 419-592-2531 ext. 2.