Monthly Book Discussion
The first book for the 2017-18 book discussion season has arrived. Fall of Giant by Ken Follett is the first book, and we will discuss this book on Thursday, September 14. Stop by today to get your copy. We recommend getting is sooner rather than later because it is a very thick book.
- September 14 - Fall of Giants by Ken Follett
- October 12 - The Spider and the Fly by Claudia Rowe
- November 9 - The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
- December 14 - Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- January 11 - Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway
- February 8 - Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
- March 8 - The Best of Adam Sharp by Graeme Simsion
- April 12 - Loving Frank by Nancy Horan
- May 10 - Helter Skelter by Vincent Bugliosi
For more information stop by the circulation desk in the Adult Department or call 419-592-2531. The book discussion group meets the second Thursday of each month September - May at 7:00 pm.